Learn about the interactive content available and how to add, edit, and manage your assets.
In the edit screen, you will find a toolbox on the right containing different tools. From here, you can add or edit 12 different types of content:
- Image Gallery
- 3D Images
- Containers/Text Box
- Synced Audio
Click on the content to learn more about it.
In Kotobee Author, you can also add custom animation and interactive content.
Add Your Interactive Animation or HTML5 App
Add Custom Interactivity with CSS or JS
Of the interactive content available, eight are assets:
The assets of each chapter will be listed in the Assets tab in the left panel of the Edit Screen. Learn how to Manage Your Chapter's Assets.
Once you've added an asset, hover over the asset to activate the control bar in the top right corner:
- The up and down arrows nudge your asset up and down the page.
- The Copy button will duplicate the current asset.
- The Edit button will open the Edit Window (the same window used when adding the asset).
- The Delete button will erase the asset.
- The Color Wheel appears for the following assets, allowing you to change their appearance: