Start a new topic

Caption for images

How can I add caption for images?

3 people like this idea

It'll be very useful if we're able to add captions to the images so that we can label and refer them in our paragraphs, especially when the references are coming from other pages.

Does anyone have a workaround solution?

Thanks.

bump

I needed a paper urgently (for tomorrow) and, at first, was pretty skeptical about placing an order, but I had not choice and decided to buy an essay it the special service. Still, my writer did not only deliver a 10-page paper in philosophy on time - I actually got an A++ for it! Thanks a lot for taking it off my hands! Now, I know who to turn to when the deadline is pressing. I reccomend to visit this page

If you are a student  look here we will be happy to help you write essay articles and much more, you will have a lot of free time.

Hello! To be honest i had a problem like this and i was able to solve it with the help of the information about dissertation-writing-service which i have found in the web article online. 

If you want to know more about oil, you can read Elixinol respira CBD oil review. You will find a lot of useful explanations there.

Login or Signup to post a comment