Start a new topic
Solved

Kotobee WooCommerce plugin - where is billing email address to test ordering?

Greetings,  

I'm following the Kotobee support tutorial to order a 25-page test book (fixed format Desktop app):  http://support.kotobee.com/en/support/solutions/articles/8000053998-woocommerce-plugin

I successfully downloaded and Installed the Kotobee WooCommerce plugin on my WordPress site.

I entered the Kotobee serial number (I'm using a trial version), checked the box to send an activation email and clicked Save Settings. I didn't receive an activation email.  Is that because I already authorized the Kotobee trial?

In my Products page, I clicked the 'Link to Kotobee'.  Then I see two tabs: Library and Cloud Books. I created a 25-page test book (fixed format Desktop app).  I linked my test book through both the Library tab and the Cloud Books tab (I hope that's correct). My Products page shows a Library book number and Cloud book number.  

I clicked on Add Order, added the product. The tutorial says I need to enter an Email address under Billing details.  But no email address field is available.  So I'm not able to Save the order to test the app.

I'm a newbie working independently so any suggestions would be appreciated.  

1 Comment

Hello - sorry for the previous post.  Please disregard.

I contacted Word Press and the issue was the how the email was stored on the BlueHost server.  The email field displays just fine.

Login or Signup to post a comment