Start a new topic

Mathematische Formeln

Es wäre sehr gut, wenn man auch mathematische Formeln benutzen könnte. Die Eingabe könnte über LaTeX-Code, MathML oder einen eigenen Formeleditor laufen, evtl. auch mit Mathjax im Hintergrund.

Viele Grüße,
M.

2 people like this idea

It looks like Kotobee includes an editor for "Global JS" and so it may be possible to inject Mathjax support into particular documents with the script element

<script src='https://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML'></script>

Then we would use the raw CSS/HTML editing context to enter the necessary mathjax markup.

Or, if we had a Markdown editor with post-processing support for latex, we could write mathematical content like this:

## The Model

The model is a set of incomes over time expressed as monetary values that represent the accrual of benefits over time from adoption or pursuit of the proposed enterprise together with a set of expenses over time also expressed as monetary values that represent the payment of costs over time to continue or adopt the proposed enterprise.

~~$$M\equiv \left\{ c,q,p,R,I,n,E,m \right\}$$ {#eq:model}
~~$$\begin{split}c = &\text{cost of capital} \\
~~ &\text{at the time of decision}\end{split}$$
~~$$\begin{split}q = &\text{the organization's required rate of return} \\
~~&\text{at the time of decision}\end{split}$$
~~$$p = \text{periods of calendar intervals within span of enterprise}$$
~~$$n = \text{number of income streams}$$
~~$$m = \text{number of expense streams}$$
~~$${ R }_{ n+m,p }=\left\{ \begin{matrix} { r }_{ 1,1 } & \cdots  & { r }_{ 1,p } \\
~~\vdots  & \ddots  & \vdots \\
~~{ r }_{ n+m,1 } & \cdots  & { r }_{ n+m,p } \\
~~\end{matrix} \right\}$$
~~$$\begin{split}{ r }_{ i,j }= &\text{interest rate paid to borrow}

auch mit Mathjax im Hintergrund. ดูหนังออนไลน์

Thanks for sharing this command as I am also trying to trace this command, but I could fix the problem.Sometimes, small bugs could be found easily.The gioco del sesso senza download is working nicely for those who love to play online video games.

Students find Creative Writing Services as being of great assistance since they are able to complete their creative essay writing services and custom creative coursework writing services on time. 

Login or Signup to post a comment