Start a new topic

Looking for a popover widget

Can anyone provide a link to a popover widget that I can insert into my Kotobee publication? I want to be able to insert a small image, that pops up text once the reader hovers or clicks on it.

Essentially I want: Click and Hover (Default)- Popover opens and closes on both click or hover.

Have tried: https://www.wavemaker.com/learn/app-development/widgets/navigation/popover/

but it does not allow me to enter an image for my Popover.

1 person has this question

bump

Hi there,

I have a similar issue with this website https://essaypro.com/.

Let me know how to get a deal with widgets.

I would be very happy.

Well, it appears this site is a bust, two years and NO workable answers to this issue.

Hi friends, I found a wonderful service for writing a variety of articles and essays, and everything related to this topic, more than 150,000 satisfied users speaks for itself.

goog

thanks for share

I have been working as an editor for a very long time, I wrote a lot of articles on various topics, when I was at school I didn’t do it very well, but after 7 years I learned to do it and became a professional in my field https://bestresearchpaper.com/apa-paper-help

Essay Writing Service

When you started your studies, the idea of hiring a UK essay writing service never crossed your mind. You were convinced you could handle all challenges yourself. But as you started facing one homework paper after another, that self-confidence faded away. It’s a common situation that most students face. They never plan to get essay writing help, but they are happy to have that opportunity when the need arises.

The best essay service saves you time and nerves. Thanks to talented UK essay writers, you can improve your writing skills and complete academic writing challenges without too much effort.

Please find a selection of free essays for you to read. This is a small selection of work we are able to publish, to show you the quality of the writing from the team at Free Essays Page. Due to the confidential nature of the work we produce we are not able to share all of the projects we have written for our customers in the past but will keep updating this page as much as we can. 

Have you been trying to get a scholarship for a long time but you keep on failing? It could be because your scholarship application essays are poor. To increase your chances of getting a scholarship you need to be able to write a good scholarship application essay that stands out among the rest. You need to make it the best among a ton of others that have been submitted. However the truth is not everyone is able to write stand out scholarship application essays and getting scholarship essays writing help from us can improve your chances of getting chosen for that scholarship. Now you can find some best essay writing services in the world.

We have qualified writers who can assist you write good scholarship application essays and as a result improve your chances of getting the scholarship. You don’t need to struggle writing scholarship essays that will keep on being rejected. We can help you overcome the pain of rejection not to mention the effort and time put in while writing the essays. We have been writing scholarship essays for several years which has put us at an advantage of knowing what is required in a good scholarship essay.

There are many service providers and individuals who offer scholarship essay writing services. However some of them charge very high rates that are not favorable to students who in the first place are looking for scholarship to help cut the cost of learning. This means finding someone to offer you these services at an affordable rate is very important to you. For this reason we decided that we will not charge exorbitant fees like some of other service provider charge. We charge rates that are very affordable to anyone who wants to get assisted in writing scholarship essays. Therefore if you have been looking for affordable scholarship essay writing services this is the right place to be.

Contact us we provide best essay writing and assignment help services.100% plagiarism free content and assurance of HD grades

Thanks for sharing this information. I have shared this link with others to keep posting such information to provide the best in class math homework help online at very affordable prices. Visit here Math Homework Help

Login or Signup to post a comment