Start a new topic

limits on book size

I generated an app for a book to test on my mobile but it was rejected because it was too big.

I am using a trial licence. What are the size limitations and how do I find out how big my app will be when generated?

2 people have this question

I have the same question, and it looks like Chris never received a reply.

Any feedback/update on this important question?

bump

Research is interesting. I use assignment writing they do excellent writing. Friends advised me.

Hi, everyone! I find this thread and information in it really helpful and interesting for me! And also i have my own web blog, which i would like to share here with all of you: rankmywriter com

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.  Ly The Dung

This is the first time that I visit here Top Gun Costume. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informatics blog.

Thanks for sharing this interesting Akira Jacket and amazing post with us, I really like this post.

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits Money Heist Costume. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises

Really, this article is to a great degree one of the most flawlessly awesome ever Hotmail

Wow, such an awesome blog you have written there and you and I get exactly what information I am looking for, in the third paragraph you put amazing effort to explain the theme of the content. As a content writer, I can understand efforts because when students ask me for Sunnybrook medical centre case study, I do the same.

Such a piece of useful information you have shared with me thanks, If you need any details of the assignment related so visit this site to be very honest, it was a great experience for me with Human Resource Management  Assignment Help service providers. Totally satisfied with their work. Keep it up!!!

You should use support, I think. Or u always can use this writing service where I buy college essay or order essay papers. These guys are always ready for any job! Visit it and make sure mate.

Amazing & Interesting Knowledge Red Hood Arkham Knight Jacket

and share more amazing and valuable info.

Login or Signup to post a comment