To know appropriate guidelines regarding flight delay compensation, you should follow below mentioned points.
· As per the Delta airline compensation policy, the passenger will be applicable for the compensation if the flight gets delayed by 3 hours or more.
· If the passenger’s flight is delayed then, the airline will give you the food, drinks and access to communication to the passengers. They will offer accommodation service and replacement flights if required.
· If you have departed from an EU airport or arrived at an EU airport with an EU registered airline, then you will definitely get the compensation.
· If your flight delay is not because of the extraordinary situations or circumstances.
· If the passenger is eligible for the compensation, then it will vary between 250€ to 600€ and it is based on the delay time and distance travelled.
For further information on the Delta airlines reservations, you can get in touch with the customer support of the airline as they will bestow you with the valid and reliable solutions within a short interval of time.