Empezar un tema nuevo

Split chapters

Hi,

I tried Kotobee Author and found that importing docx makes one large chapter.

How to split my book to chapters by style or pattern? (OK, I can copy and paste text chapter by chapter but I'd like to automate this process.)

Better doing it automatically during import.

And how to merge two chapters? (Again: copy-paste doesn't play!)

In brief using chapters is rather silly. You ought to work on it!

Best regards,

Egyed Serf

1 Persona tiene este problema

Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. IB Math Tuition

I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work!  www.bigsoftyscookies.com

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing.   brick repair mortar bag

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.   auto detailers

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.   Photography

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.   asphalt wet seal

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot!   landscaping colorado springs

Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more!  tree services

Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more!   tree services

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.   car detailers colorado springs

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.    Clear Bra

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.   Personal Injury Attorney

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.    demolition

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.   Personal Injury Attorney

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.   Concrete Driveways

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario