Empezar un tema nuevo

Split chapters

Hi,

I tried Kotobee Author and found that importing docx makes one large chapter.

How to split my book to chapters by style or pattern? (OK, I can copy and paste text chapter by chapter but I'd like to automate this process.)

Better doing it automatically during import.

And how to merge two chapters? (Again: copy-paste doesn't play!)

In brief using chapters is rather silly. You ought to work on it!

Best regards,

Egyed Serf

1 Persona tiene este problema

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.   car detailers colorado springs

Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more!   tree services

Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more!  tree services

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot!   landscaping colorado springs

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.   asphalt wet seal

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.   Photography

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.   auto detailers

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing.   brick repair mortar bag

I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work!  www.bigsoftyscookies.com

Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. IB Math Tuition

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario